Speardiver Stealth Trigger Mechanism w/ Loading Butt
Stainless steel trigger mechanism with loading butt for Speardiver Stealth and Pathos D'Angelo handles
The Speardiver Stealth stainless steel trigger mechanism with loading butt is a drop in replacement trigger mechanism for the Speardiver Stealth and Pathos D'Angelo handles. In this version of the Stealth trigger mechanism stainless steel casing is extended to incorporate a Delrin loading butt. A small amount of material at the back of the handle right behind the trigger pocket needs to be removed to allow this mech to fully seat inside the handle.
- High quality polished all stainless steel components.
- Accepts all standard European shafts, and South African coated shafts like Rob Allen (up to 7.5 mm).
- Mech housing accepts 300lb mono attached to back end of spear without chafing it.
- Automatic resetting top line release (sear actuated). When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release pin moves up to the locked position.
- Line release accepts two wraps of 300lb mono, and can be installed on either the right or left side.
- Smooth trigger pull with 2 x 16mm bands.
- Loading butt for ease of loading.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 14.37 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Length: 89 mm
- Stainless steel trigger mechanism
- Line release
- Incorporated Delrin loading butt