Scubapro K-6 Dive Knife
Full size stainless steel dive knife
If you're a fan of full sized dive knives you will appreciate the Scubapro K6 Dive Knife. An all-purpose dive knife featuring a quality stainless steel blade with a traditional clip point, the K6 offers a fine hollow-ground cutting edge on the lower edge of the blade (best for making clean slicing cuts), and a serrated edge on top (best for sawing through rope). There's also a notch for cutting line. The contoured handle has a finger indent and a ribbed texture to make it easy to maintain a solid grip, even when wearing wet gloves. On the base of the handle a stainless surface can be used for hammering. The K6 comes with an injected molded sheath and delivers all the cutting power and handling convenience you're ever going to need.
- Material: 304 Stainless.
- Weight with sheath: 1lb (0.454 kg).
- Blade Length: 6.1" (15.5cm).
- Blade Type: Smooth + Serrated cutting edges with built in line cutter.
- Tip Style: Clip Point.
- Quality stainless steel blade offers both hollow-ground and serrated cutting edges along with a line-cutting notch.
- Easy-grip handle is full sized and includes a stainless hammer.
- Line cutting notch is provided for additional convenience.
- Sheath is injection molded, two rubber straps with quick-adjusting buckles are included.