Speardiver 1.5mm Amara Palm Warm Water Gloves
1.5mm warm water spearfishing gloves. Neoprene upper with Amara palm
1.5mm warm water spearfishing gloves. 1.5mm Neoprene upper and wrist, with durable Amara palm. Stretch band with Velcro wrist closure.
Water temperature guide
This is a general guide as individual divers are different when it comes to feeling cold, depending on physical constitution and acclimation.
- Speardiver Rash Guard - 80° F (26° C) and up.
- Speardiver 1.5mm double lined wetsuit - 77° F (25° C) to 80° F (26° C).
- Speardiver 3mm open cell wetsuit - 71° F (22° C) to 77° F (25° C).
- Speardiver 5mm open cell wetsuit - 59° F (15° C) to 71° F (22° C).
- Speardiver 7mm open cell wetsuit - 45° F (7° C) to 59° F (15° C).
- Speardiver 9mm open cell wetsuit - 33° F (1° C) to 45° F (7° C).
Speardiver gloves are stretchy and there's some overlap between sizes. If you're at both height and weight extremes for a given size, you may need the next size up.
Not sure about your size?