Speardiver Bottom Line Release Trigger Mechanism
Bottom line release speargun trigger mechanism, for Euro or US shafts
The bottom line release allows the shooting line to be wrapped under the gun so it's out of sight when aiming.
- Works with shaft diameters 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.75mm, 7mm (9/32"), 7.5mm and 8mm (5/16")
- Automatic resetting line release. When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release arm moves to the locked position.
- Quiet firing.
- 316 grade stainless steel, 2mm thick casing.
- 8 mm thick stainless steel sear and trigger.
- All parts are precision CNC cut, which translates to a smooth trigger pull.
- Available in two styles for US and Euro style shafts:
- US bottom line release trigger mechanism can hold up to 10 x 16 mm bands with a smooth trigger pull.
- Euro bottom line release trigger mechanism can hold up to 6 x 16 mm bands with a smooth trigger pull.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 0.5" (13 mm).
- Height: 1.02" (26 mm).
- Length: 2.76" (68 mm).
- Bottom line release trigger mechanism with line release arm.
- Two 7cm (2.75") long x 5mm (0.2") diameter mounting pins.