Speardiver Phantom Carbon Speargun
60cm - 140cm speargun with carbon barrel and integrated DEEP track
The Speardiver Phantom railgun comes with an impressive list of features, incorporating the most up to date successful speargun design elements, and a flexible choice of rigging.
- Ergonomic handle with a reverse euro trigger mechanism, and integrated loading butt for ease of loading.
- Wide Stainless steel trigger mechanism casing easily accepts shafts with mono attached to the back, without chafing the mono.
- Trigger mechanism accepts all standard euro (round notch) stainless steel shafts and South African coated shafts up to 7.5mm diameter.
- Stainless steel trigger.
- Stainless steel line release.
- Stainless steel heavy duty floatline anchoring point at the bottom of the handle.
- Trigger sensitivity dial adjusts firing pressure from 2lb down to 1lb.
- Sliding top safety can be easily secured in a permanent unlocked position.
- Carbon barrel with integrated DEEP track. 28mm OD, 26mm ID.
- Open muzzle with bi-directional line wrap, accepts 3/4" (19mm), 5/8" (16mm) and 9/16" (14m) bands.
- Rigged with choice of 1 x 19mm, or 2 x 16mm Speardiver small ID rubber bands, and one or two wraps of 300lb or 400lb mono (specify mono configuration at checkout).
- Choice of 7mm stainless steel single flopper pencil point shafts with small sharkfin tabs (7mm shaft has a rest tab), or South African coated single flopper tri-cut 7mm or 7.5mm notched shafts.
- Muzzle bungee made of synthetic rubber (will not dry rot) and a 400lb stainless steel pigtail snap swivel.
- Built in reel base plate accepts Speardiver composite reel (sold separately) and other standard composite reels.