Speardiver Reverse Side Line Release Trigger Mechanism
Reverse side line release speargun trigger mechanism, for Euro or US shafts
- Works with shaft diameters 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.75mm, 7mm (9/32"), 7.5mm and 8mm (5/16")
- Compatible with the Speardiver trigger safety.
- Quiet firing.
- 316 grade stainless steel, 2mm thick casing.
- 8 mm thick stainless steel sear and trigger.
- All parts are precision CNC cut, which translates to a smooth trigger pull.
- Available in two styles for US and Euro style shafts:
- US side line release trigger mechanism can hold up to 10 x 16mm bands with a smooth trigger pull.
- Euro side line release trigger mechanism can hold up to 6 x 16mm bands with a smooth trigger pull.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 0.5" (13mm)
- Height: 1.02" (26mm).
- Length: 2.76" (68mm).
- Side line release trigger mechanism.
- Line release arm.
- Line release arm pin.
- Two 7cm (2.75") long x 5mm (0.2") diameter mounting pins.