Speardiver Top Line Release Trigger Mechanism
Top line release double roller speargun trigger mechanism, for US or Euro shafts
The top line release trigger mechanism is easier to install than a side line release. Just shape the speargun stock slightly under the line release arm to allow it to move freely. Double roller construction, sear and trigger, makes for an incredibly smooth trigger pull and spear release. Ambidextrous line release can be installed on right or left side. Mechanism installs with 3 screws from the top.
- Works with shaft diameters 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.75mm, 7mm (9/32"), 7.5mm and 8mm (5/16").
- Automatic resetting line release. When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release arm moves to the locked position.
- Line release pivot screw is flush with the top of the casing.
- 316 grade stainless steel, 2mm thick casing.
- 10 mm wide stainless steel sear.
- Textured trigger.
- Super smooth and quiet firing.
- Available in two styles for US and Euro style shafts.
- Top line release trigger mechanism can hold up to 10 x 16 mm bands with a smooth trigger pull.
Trigger mechanism dimensions
- Width: 0.6" (15 mm).
- Height: 1" (25 mm).
- Length: 3.5" (88 mm).
- Line release arm extends 1.2" (30mm) from side of casing.
- Trigger extends 1.4" (35mm) from bottom of casing.
- Weight 3oz (90g).
- Top line release trigger mechanism with line release arm.
- 3 stainless steel screws.