Carbon Speargun Tube With Track
%100 carbon speargun barrel with built in track, gloss finish
Speardiver %100 carbon speargun tube with built in track and gloss finish. A light and stiff tube with an inside diameter of 26mm, 2mm wall thickness and outside diameter of 30mm. The bottom of the track is 1.5mm higher than the round tube exterior for a total of 3.5mm distance from the ID/handle peg. The tops of the track ridges are 10mm apart and accept up to an 8mm shaft. The tube is not plugged, included with each tube are two rubber plugs which can be used to seal it. If needed more rubber plugs are sold separately.
This tube fits the peg (and tube track lines up) with the following components
- Speardiver open muzzle.
- Speardiver Cobra open/closed muzzle.
- Speardiver roller muzzle.
- Speardiver RTX handle.
- Ermes Avatar speargun handle and muzzle.
- Many standard speargun handles and muzzles from other manufacturers with peg ID close to 26mm. Some adjustments to components may be necessary, such as reducing the peg diameter a little by sanding or using a shim to increase diameter. The peg will fit and the track will line up.
- Any custom wood hybrid build.
* Please do not contact us for information on how to seal tubes. You may choose the "Plug tube" option before adding it to the cart, then specify the distance of the plugs from each tube end in the message field at checkout. We'll plug it and guarantee no water intrusion.
Carbon barrels are very strong and can withstand high stress from most directions, but are susceptible to cracking when expansion force is applied to the tube walls from the inside. More so when the tube is manufactured using a two piece mold as is the case with contoured tubes. Round tubes like this one are manufactured with a mandrel and are less susceptible. still, for successful assembly the insert peg diameter of speargun handles and muzzles must closely match the inner diameter of the carbon tube. There should be little resistance when inserting the peg in the tube, the fit should be snug not tight. Forcing a handle or muzzle into a tube opening that's too small may crack the carbon tube. When necessary, reduce the insert peg diameter by sanding incrementally, working carefully and testing fit at every stage.