Hammerhead Evolution 2 Speargun Handle
Hammerhead Evolution 2 speargun handle complete with trigger mechanism
Hammerhead Evolution 2 speargun handle with all stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism and auto resetting line release. The Evolution^2 handle peg fits speargun tubes with 26mm (1") Inner Diameter. The Hammerhead E2 handle comes with a reel base, and two stainless steel screws for installation in a speargun tube.
- Ergonomic handle with a reverse euro trigger mechanism, and integrated loading butt for ease of loading.
- Wide opening Stainless steel trigger mechanism casing easily accepts shafts with mono attached to the back, without chafing the mono.
- Trigger mech accepts all standard euro (round notch) stainless steel shafts and South African coated shafts up to 7.5mm diameter.
- Stainless steel trigger.
- Stainless steel line release.
- Stainless steel heavy duty float line anchoring point at the bottom of the handle.
- Trigger sensitivity dial adjusts firing pressure from 2lb down to 1lb.
- Sliding top safety can be easily secured in a permanent unlocked position.
- Integrates with a reel base plate that accepts standard mounting horizontal composite reels like Speardiver and Rob Allen.