Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS
Ideal for spearfishing application, the Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue GPS is more than a PLB, more than an EPIRB, and more than a satellite messenger. Communicate directly with boats and ships around you. Divers. Sailors. Paddlers. Nobody should be on the water without one. Compact. Super tough. Affordable. You might not think you need one until you do!!
The newest model Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS is less than half the size of the original radio and is incredibly simple to use. Simply undo the latch and open, turn on, remove the antenna retainer, and press the red button. That’s it! Your GPS position accurate to 1.5 meters and a man overboard distress message will be broadcast to all AIS equipped ships up to 34 miles away, as well as a special DSC message to the marine radio on your own vessel. Your Nautilus GPS floats and is waterproof in all sea conditions. Just keep the o-ring clean and forget about it for the next 5 years! Don’t get left behind!
Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS is faster and safer than satellite technology. Press the red button to send your distress alert directly to all boats, ships, and rescue craft around you. Your position sent is accurate to 1.5 meters!
Perfect for letting boats know where you are without triggering any kind of emergency response.
Nautilus GPS was designed diver tough, with a 425 ft depth rating. It is the perfect peace of mind for sailors to throw in their jump kit or for paddlers to tuck into their life jacket. Just don’t forget to change the batteries every 5 years!
The Nautilus GPS works everywhere in the world. At its affordable price, we want EVERYONE on the water to have one. Free to Use. You shouldn’t have to pay for a subscription in case you have to call for help.
- Half the size of the original Nautilus Radio.
- AIS/DSC Technology.
- No MMSI, licenses and Registration.
- 5 Year Battery Life* (User-replaceable batteries / * Batteries not included).
- Diver Depth Rated To 425 feet (with dive cap closed), splash-proof with dive cap open.
- Transmits GPS Position to Boats up to 34 miles away.
- It Floats! Positively Buoyant.
- AIS Transmit Power 1 Watt.
- AIS Frequency 161.975 and 162.025 MHz.
- DSC Transmit Power 0.5 Watt.
- DSC Frequency 156.525 MHz.
- Messages Individual Distress Relay, Distress Alert.
- Environmental Temperature Range -25°C - +55°C.
- Waterproof Depth 425 feet (130 meter) sea water.
- Dimensions 2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 inch (75 x 97 x 39 mm).
- Weight 4.6 Oz (131g) including batteries.