Oceanic F10 V3 Freediving Computer
Oceanic F10 V3 freediving computer watch
The Oceanic F10 V3 is the latest freediving computer watch of the Aeris F10 series. Aeris and Oceanic have merged and the Aeris product line is discontinued. The F10 freediving watch with the same great features is now part of the Oceanic line. Version 3 looks the same as V2 except for the bezel where silver graphics with the Oceanic logo replaced the orange and blue colors and Aeris logo of the V2.
- User settable depth activation for shallow water training.
- User updateable firmware – with optional cable.
- Salt / Fresh Water setting.
- Improved time and depth settings resolution.
- Repeatable countdown timer for interval training.
- Added history for the last session (resets at midnight, or may be manually reset).
- Freedive Mode Main displays Depth and Elapsed Dive Time with access to either a pre-set countdown timer or lap timer.
- User defined surface recovery timer, repeating elapsed dive time alarm, repeating depth interval alarm and 3 max depth alarms - with flashing LED and auto-backlight illumination.
- 99 dive log with Max Depth, EDT, Surface Interval.
- :01 step profile scroll – EDIT and Depth.
- History Mode including total EDT and number of dives, Max depth ever with its EDT, Longest EDT ever with its Max Depth, Average Max Depth, EDT, and number of dives per day.
- Digital watch functions including alternate time zone, chronograph, daily alarm, and countdown timer.
- Optional PC Downloadable with 1 second sampling rate.
- User-Replaceable Battery.
"The AERIS F.10 was designed by freedivers for freedivers. It has many freediving specific features including a wide variety of convenient alarms. It’s ideally suited for all types of breath-hold diving, spearfishing or freediving, recreational to competitive. I’ve personally been diving with this computer for the past 14 months and find the repetitive depth alarm to be of specific value as it can track each atmosphere. The F.10 also features a surface interval alarm which is very beneficial during my interval training for competitive freediving. It has a unique safety feature of an on-going stopwatch so whilst in-water my running time does not get erased if the computer becomes submerged- unlike with any other freediving computer. Right now, this is simply the best freediving computer on the market- period.”
Multiple World Record Holder
The Oceanic F10 V3 freediving computer is warrantied by Oceanic for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
ONLY products purchased from authorized Oceanic dealers are eligible for ANY warranty or service program coverage. Products not purchased from an authorized source MAY NOT be authentic, be complete, have all design and production updates, meet Oceanic's performance and quality standards, and may have been tampered with. Freedive Store is an authorized Aeris dealer.
Oceanic guarantees, to the original purchaser only, that the equipment purchased is free of defects in material and/or workmanship under normal recreational diving use, provided proper care and maintenance have been performed as prescribed by the owner's guide or instruction card included with the equipment for the period outlined below. Should this product prove to be defective for any reason (other than those listed as limitations below) the product will be serviced or replaced at Oceanic's sole discretion at no charge (excluding shipping and handling).
This warranty shall be void if the equipment has been tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorized by Oceanic to perform service, or if the equipment is used for rental, military or commercial purposes.