Seac Raptor Mask
Compact low volume freediving and spearfishing mask. Black, Green, Red, and blue frame accents
The Seac Raptor dual lens mask is constructed by over-molding the silicone skirt onto the frame. This reduces the mask’s internal volume for easier equalizing and clearing, and reduces size to minimize drag. The Seac Raptor offers a comfortable seal and a wide field of view. Frame-mounted buckles can pivot and rotate to enhance the fit.
- Silicone skirt over molded on the frame.
- Excellent peripheral vision.
- Superior comfort and minimalist design.
- Frameless technology places the lenses closer to the eyes and helps increase the angle of the field of vision.
- The soft silicone on the skirt adheres perfectly to any facial type.
- The rear strap was designed to ensure perfect adherence to the wetsuit hood.
- The buckles allow micro metric adjustment of the strap quickly and easily, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Comes with a semi-rigid case for storing the mask.