Speardiver Big Game Spearfishing Knife
Long big game stainless steel spearfishing knife
- Total knife length: 11" (28cm).
- Blade length: 6.3" (16cm).
- Handle length: 4.7" (12cm).
- Blade thickness: 0.15" (4mm).
- Blade hardness: 55-56HRC
- Blade characteristics: Stainless steel polished.
- Handle material: Polypropylene.
- Knife weight: 6oz (175g).
- Sheath weight: 2.11oz (60g).
- Quality Made In Italy.
- Big game knife with long penetrating blade.
- Constructed of a single solid piece of stainless steel.
- Serrated edge to cut mono and cable. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
- Easy twist cutout in blade facilitates turning knife while fully inserted.
- Quick release sheath, knife snaps into place securely.
- Sheath can be belt or calf mounted with included straps.
We prefer removing the rubber loop and using a lanyard/bungee, we find it to be the most secure system. In an emergency the bungee is stretchy enough to pull the knife out of the sheath by force without first disengaging the bungee. Still the knife will never come out on its own. The bungee loop can be used to put your hand through when dealing with a strong fish to avoid dropping the knife if you lose your grip by accident.
If knife is calf mounted make sure it's on the inside of the calf to reduce the possibility of entanglement with discarded fishing line.