Speardiver Blue Camo Spearfishing Knife
Stainless steel spearfishing knife with blue camo coated blade
- Quality Made In Italy.
- Total knife length: 8.46" (21.5cm).
- Handle length: 4.23" (10.5cm).
- Blade length: 4.33" (11cm).
- Blade thickness: 0.15" (3.8mm).
- Blade characteristics: Stainless steel, one serrated edge with blue camo coating.
- Knife weight: 3.95oz (112g).
- Choice of rubber straps; Marseilles (belt type) or with quick release plastic buckle.
- Single piece (blade and handle) stainless steel construction with Blue camo coated stainless steel blade that prevents light reflection/flashing that could attract predators.
- Serrated edge to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
- The blade is very stiff, it can be used to chip away rock to retrieve a stuck shaft, without fear of bending the knife tip or breaking the blade.
- 3 ways of securing the knife in the sheath; Using the built in rubber loop that goes over the end of the handle, the loop is removable. Using the bungee to loop over the tip of the sheath. Or both.
- Sheath can be belt or calf mounted using the included pair of rubber straps.
We prefer removing the rubber loop and using a bungee, we find it to be the most secure system. In an emergency the bungee is stretchy enough to pull the knife out of the sheath by force without first disengaging the bungee. Still the knife will never come out on its own. The bungee loop can be used to put your hand through when dealing with a strong fish to avoid dropping the knife if you lose your grip by accident.
If knife is calf mounted make sure it's on the inside of the calf to reduce the possibility of entanglement with discarded fishing line.