Speardiver Hunter Spearfishing Knife
Ergonomic grip stainless steel spearfishing knife, with locking sheath
- Quality Made In Italy
- Total knife length: 9.44" (24cm)
- Knife weight: 5.4oz (154g)
- Handle length: 4.72" (12cm)
- Blade length: 4.72" (12cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.149" (3.8mm)
- Blade characteristics: 420HC stainless steel
- Sheath weight: 2.46oz (70g)
- Choice of rubber straps; Marseilles (belt type) or with quick release plastic buckle
- Ergonomic handle has a rubber material over-mold that resists slipping and provides a very comfortable grip.
- Built in sheath lock is very secure and easy to use; push knife in and feel for the click to lock the knife in the sheath, slide up secondary lock for long term storage.
- Straight back blade offers a good balance for dispatching and filleting fish.
- Serrated edge to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
- Blade has built in line cutter.
- The blade is very stiff, it can be used to chip away rock to retrieve a stuck shaft, without fear of bending the knife tip or breaking the blade.
- Built in hammer in the back of the handle can be used as a crushing tool.
- Sheath can be calf or thigh mounted. It can also be modified to mount on a belt.
If the knife is calf mounted make sure it's on the inside of the calf to reduce the possibility of entanglement with discarded fishing line.