Speardiver Spearfishing Flashlight
1000 Lumens LED black spearfishing flashlight waterproof 200 meters
The Speardiver Spearfishing Flashlight is our favorite light for daytime hole hunting and lobstering. It has an extremely durable aluminum casing, that unlike plastic flashlight casing will not crack if tossed around with heavy gear in a dive bag. With a grip diameter of only 1" this is a very compact and easy to hold light.
The Speardiver spearfishing light has a simple to use Magnetic push ON/OFF Switch on the tail end. Single handed thumb operation without any other settings to waste time cycling through, is ideal for spearfishing application. A Magnetic switch means there's no opening in the casing for the switch, that's one less place for water to get into the light. The screw-on rear cap is machined for a tight tolerance and seals with three O-rings.
The energy saving LED light provides great illumination with a tight focused beam. A single 18650 rechargeable battery allows a long burn time. Stealth Black color prevents sunlight reflection and flashes that could attract predatory fish. There are other nice looking compact waterproof flashlights that are marketed for spearfishing, but none cover all the details required by spearfishermen as thoroughly as the Speardiver spearfishing flashlight.
- Bulb: CREE LED 1000 lumens.
- Temperature (light color): 7000K.
- LED lifetime: 100,000 hours.
- Beam angle: 12 degrees.
- Hard anodized Aluminum Black casing.
- Triple O-ring protection.
- Magnetic push switch on rear.
- Waterproof to 656 ft / 200 meters.
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery (not included).
- 2 hour burn time.
- Dimensions: Length 5.75" (14.6cm), Grip diameter 1" (25mm), Head diameter 1.6" (41mm).
- Weight with batteries: 8oz (230g).
- Lanyard is included.