Speardiver Torpedo Spearfishing Knife
Ergonomic grip stainless steel spearfishing knife, with black Teflon coated blade
- Quality Made In Italy
- Total knife length: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- Knife weight: 4.05oz (115g)
- Handle length: 4.72" (12cm)
- Blade length: 4.52" (11.5cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.149" (3.8mm)
- Blade characteristics: Black Teflon coated 420HC stainless steel
- Sheath weight: 1.05oz (30g)
- Choice of rubber straps; Marseilles (belt type) or with quick release plastic buckle
- Ergonomic handle has a rubber material overmold that resists slipping and provides a very comfortable grip.
- Shaft extractor built into blade
- Built in friction lock is very secure and easy to use; push and feel for the click to lock the knife in the sheath, simply pull to take out.
- Stiletto blade is ideal for penetration.
- Serrated edge to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
- The blade is very stiff, it can be used to chip away rock to retrieve a stuck shaft, without fear of bending the knife tip or breaking the blade.
- The black coating on the blade eliminates reflection of the sun and minimized the chance of attracting predators such as barracuda to the flash.
- Sheath can be calf, thigh, or belt mounted, and additionally secured with a bungee (not inlcuded) using the hole in the handle.
If the knife is calf mounted make sure it's on the inside of the calf to reduce the possibility of entanglement with discarded fishing line.