Speardiver Torpedo Spearfishing Knife
Ergonomic grip stainless steel spearfishing knife
- Quality Made In Italy
- Total knife length: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- Knife weight: 4.05oz (115g)
- Handle length: 4.72" (12cm)
- Blade length: 4.52" (11.5cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.149" (3.8mm)
- Blade characteristics: 420HC stainless steel
- Sheath weight: 1.05oz (30g)
- Choice of rubber straps; Marseilles (belt type) or with quick release plastic buckle
- Ergonomic handle has a rubber material over-mold that resists slipping and provides a very comfortable grip.
- Shaft extractor built into blade.
- Sheath friction lock is very secure and easy to use; push and feel for the click to lock the knife in the sheath, simply pull to take out.
- Stiletto blade is ideal for penetration.
- Serrated edge to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
- The blade is very stiff, it can be used to chip away rock to retrieve a stuck shaft, without fear of bending the knife tip or breaking the blade.
- Sheath can be calf, thigh, or belt mounted, and additionally secured with a bungee (not included) using the hole in the handle.
If the knife is calf mounted make sure it's on the inside of the calf to reduce the possibility of entanglement with discarded fishing line.