Speardiver Stealth Reverse Trigger Mechanism
Reverse trigger mechanism for Speardiver Stealth and Pathos D'Angelo handles
The Stealth stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism is used in all Speardiver Stealth series spearguns. It's also a drop in replacement for the plastic trigger of the Pathos D'Angelo handle, no modifications are needed to install this mechanism in the Pathos handle.
- High quality all stainless steel components.
- Accepts all standard European shafts, and South African coated shafts like Rob Allen (up to 7.5 mm).
- Mechanism housing fits 300lb mono attached to back end of spear without chafing it.
- Automatic resetting top line release is sear actuated. When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release pin moves up to the locked position.
- Line release holds two wraps of 300lb mono.
- Smooth trigger pull with 2 x 16mm bands.
- Loading butt can be attached to the handle over the trigger mechanism.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 14.37 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Length: 89 mm
- Stainless steel trigger mechanism
- Line release