Cuttlefish carbon speargun tube with track
Cuttlefish shape carbon speargun tube with built in track
Speardiver Cuttlefish shape carbon speargun tube with built in track. If you're building a Bluewater euro gun with lots of power and need a carbon tube with enough internal volume to float a large capacity stainless steel reel, bring the bands up inline with the shaft, and the mass to handle recoil, this is the tube for you. With the Speardiver Phantom handle and muzzle and 7mm shaft (without a reel), this tube requires 140 grams of lead in the front and 50 grams in the back to sink the speargun.
The Cuttlefish tube has an inside diameter of 26mm and outside diameter of 32mm. The bottom of the track is 2mm higher than the round tube exterior, and the tops of the track ridges are 4.5mm higher than the round tube exterior.
The tube comes filled with high density foam and is plugged at both ends.
This carbon tube fits the spigot of (and the tube track lines up with) the following components:
- Any custom build
- Speardiver open muzzle
- Speardiver roller muzzle
- Speardiver Phantom handle and muzzle
- Hammerhead Evolution 2 handle and muzzle
- Rob Allen Vecta 2 handle, open, closed and roller muzzles.
* Some adjustments to the parts may be necessary, such as trimming excess material or reducing the spigot diameter a little by sanding. The spigot will fit and the track will line up.
- Tube end cut at an angle to fit the Speardiver Phantom handle, same angle as Hammerhead Evolution 2 handle.