Speardiver Phantom Speargun
60cm - 120cm aluminum barrel speargun with integrated track
The Speardiver Phantom railgun comes with an impressive list of features, incorporating the most up to date successful speargun design elements, and a flexible choice of rigging.
- Ergonomic handle with a reverse euro trigger mechanism, and integrated loading butt for ease of loading.
- Wide Stainless steel trigger mechanism casing easily accepts shafts with mono attached to the back, without chafing the mono.
- Trigger mech accepts all standard euro (round notch) stainless steel shafts and South African coated shafts up to 7.5mm diameter.
- Stainless steel trigger.
- Stainless steel line release.
- Stainless steel heavy duty floatline anchoring point at the bottom of the handle.
- Trigger sensitivity dial adjusts firing pressure from 2lb down to 1lb.
- Sliding top safety can be easily secured in a permanent unlocked position.
- Black anodized aluminum barrel with integrated track. 28mm OD, 26mm ID.
- Open muzzle with bi-directional line wrap, accepts 3/4" (19mm), 5/8" (16mm) and 9/16" (14m) bands.
- Rigged with choice of 1 x 19mm, or 2 x 16mm Speardiver small ID rubber bands, and one or two wraps of 300lb or 400lb mono (specify mono confirugration at checkout).
- Choice of 7mm stainless steel single flopper pencil point shafts with small sharkfin tabs (7mm shaft has a rest tab), or South African coated single flopper tri-cut 7mm notched shafts.
- Muzzle bungee made of synthetic rubber (will not dry rott) and a 400lb stainless steel pigstail snap swivel.
- Built in reel base plate accpets Speardiver composite reel (sold separately) and other standard composite reels.
- Speargun Type
- Aluminum Barrel Spearguns
- Speargun Type
- Chest Loading Spearguns
Horizontal spearfishing reel 60m and 80m line capacity
Stainless steel 7mm Euro shafts with single flopper, pencil point...