Speardiver Barebones Spearfishing Knife
Stainless steel slim profile spearfishing knife
- Total knife length: 7.08" (18cm).
- Knife weight: 2.9oz (85g).
- Handle length: 3.4" (8.6cm).
- Handle material: Stainless Steel.
- Blade length: 3.3" (8.3cm).
- Blade thickness: 0.15" (4mm).
- Blade characteristics: Stainless steel, Polished.
- Sheath weight: 0.49oz (14g).
- Quality Made In Italy.
- Excellent backup/secondary knife due to its small size and slim profile.
- Single solid piece of stainless steel construction.
- Polished stainless steel blade.
- Serrated edge to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
- A slot in the blade is a spear extractor.
- Quick release sheath, knife snaps into place securely.
- Sheath can be belt or calf mounted with included straps.